spreading the sky

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Exasperated

I do not appreciate being set aside. It has happened before and it is SO not fun. I wait out for somebody, make time for somebody, just to find out that that person is not making time for me. It really sucks and I'm damn tired of it already. When people make promises I expect these promises to be kept. Its not a nice feeling being left hanging in the air. If you do not intent to keep your promises might as well not give your word in the first place. This situation is just too exasperating that I am all tired out already. I will not call, I will not text, I will not even chat you up on ym. Its your turn to do the chasing and the running after. If in case you don't do that, then I'll just be seeing you around, whenever, wherever, whatever.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger ino said...

yup...beautiful people are ment to be chased. love you pat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home