spreading the sky

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Whirlwind of Drunken Hearts

My horoscope for this month tells me that it will be quite exciting when it comes to the love department. According to my good friend Susan Miller, Venus and my ruling planet Uranus will cause me to sparkle and shine this month. Finally! I certainly hope so because for a long time, my love life was just plain boring. Now at least I feel it is getting somewhere.

Things have definitely been heating up. I find myself being swept into a whirlwind of drunken hearts, three drunken hearts to be exact, four including mine. To simplify, A likes B, but B likes me, causing A and B to get into trouble with each other. But what A and B don't know is that I like C, and C does not know that I am causing trouble between A and B. So complicated. So nice.

I do not know if this whirlwind is exactly good for my sanity. I feel I am going to regret this in the future. But I will just throw all caution to the wind and enjoy the ride while it lasts.

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aha! You really know your alphabet.
=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home