spreading the sky

Friday, January 19, 2007

Finish Line

Finally my thesis is finished! Aafter radically changing my topic from creative writing to globalization, I am finally finished! To make things extra juicy, when I finished my thesis my lola delivered a balikbayan box full of her ancient books! gaaaah...booklust! Old hardbound books the likes of which one only sees in the library! I'd just like to say that God loves me. To top it all, I was even asked to deliver my paper at a conference in Makati. Haha! This is my light at the end of the tunnel. Once again, God loves me! I'm too disorganized to make this a artsy blog entry so this should just suffice. Spread the love!

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why do you keep on saying gaaaah? You said it, uhm, well, wrote it, again. It sounds like you're a one year old kid. Ha ha ha ha. Or maybe it's silent g for you? :)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

But congrats. Damn I'm so forgetful. Let me tell you my Alzheimer's is worsening. Wait, what's your name again?

See, I told you. Ha ha ha ha!

Congrats, pare. Ha ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home